MEALtime is a dairy-free, glutenfree meal shake and non-GM soya protein isolate powder, that has been fortified with a range of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre.
High in protein from non-GM soya protein isolate and low in saturated fat, this daily shake is also high in fibre from chicory root, which promotes natural colon detoxification and cleansing. An ideal supplement and flavour for slimmers, particularly in the early stages of a weight loss plan when cravings for a dessert can be at their worst. Tasty and filling, it makes for the ideal inbetween meals shake.
No artificial sweeteners (stevia is used).
Available in vanilla & chocolate flavour.
• Weight loss • Recuperation • Nutrient / fibre intake • A hectic lifestyle • Stable blood sugar levels (diabetics) • Energy levels • Mild constipation • Coeliacs • Sensitive stomachs • Digestive health and bowel cleansing • Detoxification • Immunity • Athletes • Vegetarians and vegans • Extra calories
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Size: Pot base diameter = 100mm; pot height = 155mm.
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, add 1 scoop or 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
Possible uses of MEALtime
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results...
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.